CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Where has the summer gone?











I can't believe that we are already well into August. It's gone by fast, but this summer has been pretty fun. We've spent quite a bit of time swimming, and Maycee LOVES the water! She learned how to kick her feet while Mom was out here visiting and it is so cute. We have been lucky to have quite a few visits from family and that has been fun, along with a visit up to Utah to see our new nephew Ammon, and a first camping trip for both Maycee and Rambo up to Beaver mountain for the Andrus reunion. Maycee is getting more and more curious about things and is so much fun.

6 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Yeah! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I love it! Maycee looks so cute!

Brooke and Jason said...

Hi Katie! It is Brooke! I will send you an invite to our blog...check your junk mail!

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

you guys look so cute. i miss you a ton. i'm glad you decided to do a blog. maycee looks soo big. you need to stop by so we can meet her the next time you come to utah.

Lauren said...

Cute! I am so glad you are blogging too! This will be so much fun.

danielle and jason said...

You were gonna get a scathing comment that I had to find out about your blog thru a comment Angela made on mine, but you were saved when I checked and found an e-mail from you...close call. :) I am so excited that you have a blog now and your fam is super cute. I can't believe I haven't even met Maycee yet--CRAZY!

danielle and jason said...

I hate to get demanding so soon after you started...(you have to remember that I live really far away)...but I want to see pictures of your house. (Please!)