CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Say Cheese!


I took Maycee to Babies R Us the other day because they were having a huge sale and I wanted to see if there was anything good for us to buy. Some girls from Kiddie Kandids came up to us and asked if they could take some pictures of Maycee because she was so smiley and cute, they would also give me a free 5x7. If you know me, you know I LOVE freebees so we jumped on that. Maycee was all smiles until we put her down on the table to get her picture. The poor photographer did everything she could think of to get a smile out of her, but Maycee had such a serious look the entire time. Finally they blew a little air in her face and we were able to capture this. As soon as I picked her back up the smile returned.

5 comments:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

That picture is so cute. that's funny she wouldn't smile for the picture kids are so funny. it looked like you guys were having so much fun at the pool too. anyways hope else is going great too.

Lauren said...

She is a doll!

Ryan and Angela said...

That picture did turn out really cute!

Brooke and Jason said...

Hi Katie cute butt! You little girl is way cute!

danielle and jason said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! She obviously takes after me. :)