CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Before and After

I have debated on if I was brave enough to post a picture pre-brain surgery or not. I decided that it has now been five months and I look a lot better than my "sumo wrestler" face that I had back then, so I will give it a go. (I might regret this later) I couldn't bring myself to post a picture of how big my belly actually got because those pictures still scare me:) and the fact that I still look quite pregnant from my dialysis still to this day, I figured I would spare those of you who are reading. Maybe in a later post.
 
 
Day before brain surgery
notice that my cheeks are so big that you can't even see my earlobes!
 
 

 
                                                       Day before brain surgery
                                           (and no, I am not puffing my cheeks out on purpose)



                                                                                             
Five months post brain surgery

2 comments:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

what the crap you had brain surgery? what for? is everything ok? i'm so confused... you look great tho!

Ryan and Angela said...

Dang Katie! That is unbelievable! Well... you look great now!