CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Matching Toenails

Maycee let me paint her toenails for the first time the other day. (There has been other attempts, but the paint has always ended up everywhere else but her toenails.) She was so excited to have painted toenails like Mommy's and sat completely still while I was painting them, and while they dryed. (I don't think that she has ever sat that still for that amount of time) The whole week after she kept taking her shoes off and saying "Pretty" as she pointed at her pink toenails. Girls are so much fun:)

1 comments:

Missi said...

I'll let you paint my toenails too, Katie. ;) Actually, in a few months I might really need that help! lol :) I could ask Brooks to try but... Glad Maycee's enjoying her pretty pink toes. :)