CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little too quiet

The other day I was trying to hurry and finish getting ready...I noticed that it had gotten a little too quiet and went to see what Maycee was up to. Of course, she was getting ready too:) She had decided that she didn't like the shirt I had already dressed her in, and had taken that off. She then managed to climb on the toilet to help her up on the sink, find my makeup and put it on all by herself. I do have to give her credit of getting the eye shadow mostly around her eye. The last picture is because she wasn't quite done putting it on before I found her and had to take it away.















3 comments:

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

ah she looks so pretty! i just love kids they sure are trouble =)

Lauren said...

Ah, silly girl :) Her hair is getting so long!

Ryan and Angela said...

Ha! You always know they are up to something when it gets quiet! We saw a picture of Tyler in the RJ today talking to some hooligans! We need to get together soon! It has been way too long. Let's plan something. I don't know how long Ryan and I have been saying we need to call you! We'll come to your side of town since you were here last! It's been forever!!