CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July??

I'm not sure where July went (or June for that matter) I guess it's true what they say...time flys when your having fun.
I took Maycee to the 4th of July Parade. We had fun and she liked it for the most part, but her favorite thing to do was to turn her back to the parade and clap at the people walking by on the sidewalk. Go figure. I guess we do have some interesting people here.




We decided to go to fireworks even though Maycee hadn't taken a nap that day. She was really cranky but as soon as the fireworks started she loved it.










1 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Where did July go?!? I completely forgot to call you back when you were on our side of town. I wasn't home.... we were out at the pool, so it wasn't until much later that I got your message. We need to get together. It's been too long!