CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Picture time

I set up a little homemade photo studio in my computer room the other day and decided to try and have a little photo shoot with Maycee. I've learned now that I need about ten more hands and atleast two other people to make the next time a little more successful. I took about a million pictures (thank goodness for digital cameras,) but only a few turned out since most of the time was spent trying to get Maycee to actually smile, not fall off the table, look at the camera, not fall off the table, actually hit the button to take the picture, not fall off the table, adjust the lighting, and did I mention keep her from falling off the table? all at one time. Maybe I will atleast wait until Tyler is home to help out next time. I posted a few of the many many pictures that we spent all day taking. The top one is the number one pick.























































4 comments:

Matt And Emily Butler said...

She looks a little mad, in the last 2!! Maybe While Matt and tyler are out, you and I can do pictures with her... Then you will at least have 2 people there with you!!

Ryan and Angela said...

Ha! That was about how our pictures went! We had family ones done a week ago! Nightmare!!! I even had extra people to take the pics and make Kinzie smile.... when they are not in the mood for pictures, that is it! But that first one is really cute! Cute top.... looks like it has Gymboree written all over it!

Chelsea said...

Oh man! I remember doing that with bubby when he turned one! I was ready to pull my hair out at the end! :)
Maycee is so cute even if it didn't go so well!

Scott and Carynn said...

My favorite is the drool picture, it looks like she just came from the dentist and can't control er mouth! I love it!!