CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Costco Ride

A few weeks ago I took Maycee to Costco and decided to let her ride in the cart without her carseat for the first time. She thought this was pretty neat and was happy the entire time we were there. I can't believe how big she is getting! she is now just over 8 months old and is on the verge of crawling (I think). She gets up on her hands and knees now, but just doesn't quite know what to do from there. Her favorite thing to do is to hold on to our hands and run around the living room in big circles. Tyler started doing this with her, but now I'm not so sure if it was such a good idea since we both get tired out much faster than she is ready to quit.

3 comments:

jaYna said...

SHE is sooooo darn CUTE!!....
It makes me SMILE just to look at her darling little pictures!
...bet it won't be long til she is crawling all over the place!...
(or maybe she'll be like her gramma, and be WALKING! by the time she is 9months old!
Love, mom
ps......did you find a picture of ALL the little kids that isn't blurred as much?

Lauren said...

I think my favorite part about the cart ride is that she is barely tall enough to have the seat belt go around her...under her armpits :)

Charlton and Kimber said...

Katie she is so cute! I love her expression in the last picture. So adorable.